Summer is practically here. ALL the kids are out in the Cul de Sac and there's always something going on. Scooters, bikes, chalk, swing set, hide-n-go-seek, and anything else you can think of that can be done outside.
I love watching the kids all play. It reminds me of my own childhood which doesn't seem as long ago as the numbers would otherwise tell. I remember it. I remember it clearly. Maybe we all do when it's GOOD stuff we're remembering.
Then tonight I went in Evan's room. There he is, all tuckered out with his bunny on his head. I took the bunny off for a minute to kiss his cheek and get a picture of my baby turned boy. So big, but still so little.
Right now he loves:
His cat...and always asks Mack, "How was your day Mack?!" when our cat gets home from wherever he's been. I think it's sweet that he asks Mack this, as if Mack is going to answer him. He also tells Mack to SMILE when he takes pictures of him.
Silly Putty...he got a pack for Halloween in his trick-or-treat bag from Toys R Us and I find that little blue gob at every turn.
The color red...It's his first pick for clothing for himself, and for me. When I wear it, he's sure to notice and give compliments.
TRUCKS and FIRETRUCKS and TRAINS...this is a never-ending boy obsession.



No comments:
Post a Comment