Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dreams

Dreams are crazy. I try to figure out where they come from...the ones in our sleep I mean. 2 nights ago, I dreamt I had 8 tickets, main floor to Bob Seagar! His name probably isn't even spelled right since I 1) have never listened to his music, 2) have never been to one of his concerts or wanted to and 3) there's not a CD in the house of his. So why the dream? What is it connected to? Don't know. But, I had these 8 tickets and was planning to go...someone suggested I scalp the rest at the show for $260 each. That sounded good to me. (Scalping tickets - THAT I have done. Cheryl and I scalped tickets at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta! That was great!) Just as I am about to sell, I woke up. Figures.

Then, last night...I am on a 'set' for a play. I am supposed to be 19 or so in this play and my "partner" is too. Except, he really is. :) We're in Farnkenmuth - that German little town in Michigan that has great fried chicken! (Yes, Mom and John just went there...) We rode a school bus there and I got in trouble for
"Wow-ing" too loud as we drove past a waterfall. Seriously! Where does this stuff COME from!?

Good news is that you DREAM when you're getting the GOOD sleep. I must be getting GOOD sleep then!

No comments:

Followers