Sunday, May 31, 2009
Starlight Parade - the kickoff to the Rose Festival
Last night we surprised the boys with a special outing. A ride on the train downtown to the Starlight Parade. I think they would have been happy staying on the train to Hillsboro and back, but we had other things in store. Here they are waiting for the parade to start...
It's taken Heather and I awhile, but we've finally got it figured out...If you have something FUN planned, DON'T tell the kids until it's time to leave. I'm sure all parents figure this out. So what if it's taken me almost 6 years. My day was so peaceful without all the, "How many hours until we leave?!"
This was one of my faves last year and we were lucky enough to have the fireman climb their ladder and fall to the trampoline thing below in front of us. Pretty cool to see it. Hope I never have to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment