Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So...

I've been thinking about Wednesday, and now it's almost here. Wednesday - the day that Danskin asked Mark to call them back. Will there be a second interview? Have they already made up their mind?

NYC. It hits me in the pit of my stomach. Yes, we want the job, of course. It's a perfect fit and Mark has searched and searched and searched.

If it's a yes, that means huge changes. Moving. East coast is not West coast. School. Leaving the new school that Evan hasn't even started at yet, but I am in love with - Springwater. Leaving. Friends that get me. Ugh. Hurry up and tell us so we know. Waiting is always the hardest part. It's the NOT knowing...

I wish we could find something RIGHT HERE!

1 comment:

Heather said...

text me when you find out more. sending good but mixed feelings your way.

Followers