Saturday, May 16, 2009

FAQ

What are you doing?

Where are you going?



There are the top two questions asked of me in my house from my husband and son. I don't know who started it, but they both do it. I could walk from the kitchen to the stairs and if someone can hear me or see me, I am going to get asked one of the FAQ. Sometimes I just ignore it. I mean seriously, every step I take, someone is really THAT curious. I am really SO interesting!?

Yesterday, I was filling a pitcher with ice when Evan asked, "What are you doing?" I asked him what he thought I was doing and he said, filling a pitcher with ice. How about that! You figured it out by yourself! You already have the answer.
Then he asked, "Where are you going?" I said nothing and I tought, "Watch me my little friend, you'll figure it out."

I am no longer answering the FAQ. They will have to figure it out. I guess I should be flattered that I am so popular in my own house. Good thing I am not famous, I don't think I would handle the paparazzi well.

No comments:

Followers