Sunday, September 14, 2008

Last minute trip downtown

I love being able to do things at a moments notice! I am glad I was able to talk Mark into a last minute trip downtown Seattle.

Evan loves the #5 bus that runs from Grandma's house to the Public Market. Evan sat in the seat in the section that connect this first and second bus together. This is where the accordion walls are that bend has the bus takes curves and corners and Evan thinks it's the best ever!

I love all that this market has to offer! Free entertainment, live musicians, fish tossing, fruit samples, fresh flowers and more. I LOVE this place but it seems I never feel like carrying around a potential purchase so it gets left on the table. Mark talked me out of a bunch of fresh basil for a BUCK! "Do you really want to carry that around?" Probably not. Great day.

Nice flowers but I have those in my yard waiting for me when I get home. Sure are pretty to look at though!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love basil!!!
Flowers are beautiful.

Followers