Thursday, September 4, 2008

Final days of summer

Oh, how we're stretching these last days of summer for all it's worth. Today we picked up and took off with Carrie and her kids for a day at the water park. What? The water has been turned off for the season? Labor Day? You're kidding, it's 80+! Oh well.

So the kids played in the sand, went down the huge slide and climbed the trees. All in all it really was a great day even though it wasn't exactly what we'd planned.

While playing in the sand I hear a Dad call to his boy, Evan. I tell him I have an Evan too. Before you know it we discover we have two Evan James in our company. Both 5. The boys met and played but I don't think they thought the whole name thing was as cool as we thought it was. (The other Evan James is the blond in the green shirt.)

Click the left corner to watch the video.

No comments:

Followers