Just as we were climbing the steps to the bridge that connects us from the park to the beach, the train was coming! It was fantastic to stand on the bridge looking down on the train, feeling the rush of warm wind and seeing the true speed as it flies by. (And our timing was perfect on our way back over the bridge to witness it twice in one day.) It's so cool that even the adults gather to watch.
When we got down to the beach Evan found a shell and put it to his hear. "I hear the ocean!" I don't know where he learned this, but I know I haven't said it yet. I love that the ocean just happens to be right behind him!
Evan had so much fun playing in the sand, watching the tide come in, looking for "special shells" and throwing driftwood in the ocean. What a terrific day!



No comments:
Post a Comment