Monday, September 14, 2009

The bus stop

Today is the first FULL day of school for the Kindergartners. Evan woke and said he was a little nervous, but again, I knew it would pass.

(I know he's feeling the change of growing up a little because he crawled in bed next to me sometime in the middle of the night and said he missed me. Awww...And so, I let me him crowd me and stick his elbows and knees into my back all night. It's a love thing.)

So at the 'bus stop' there are many kids, this is the only pick up for this bus, and all of these kids just about fill it up. I love that the kids line up by grade and the bus driver loads them front to back so the little ones are up front always. I love that. Too many people for any tears today from either one of us. Good thing. He was all smiles about the bus once we got there.Little Makenna was in front of Evan but was seated with girls. Evan was seated across from her at the other window. I am glad this wasn't an obsticle for him. I know he wanted to sit with her.


He will love his seat today...RIGHT behind the driver. HE will be all eyes as he watches what she does and how this red stop sign pops out when she stops. Have a great day Evan!! Eat all of your lunch, play nice, raise your hand, have fun! See you at the bus stop later! (As for ME...what do to, what to do...)

No comments:

Followers