Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Boy Stuff Garage Sale!

I didn't think I would ever have a garage sale again, but here I am facing one this Friday. My choice. Nobody twisted my arm. Boy things were just starting to pile up and it was time.

The clothes are marked...I've used an online pricing guide since, "All clothes are not created equal," and I think what they are marked for will work and be a win/win.

The toys all have new batteries - another tip I read online. Nobody wants to see a toy that doesn't work. Seriously, I think I opened more than 20 packs of batteries! Thank goodness for an electric screwdriver. Oh...and Evan loved helping on that one for sure.

The ad has been placed, the signs are made, the things are tagged and now I am working on getting things organized on borrowed tables, etc. Evan is selling refreshments in the afternoon and I know that will go over big.

This is the last garage sale I am ever having...(for at least 5 more years!)

No comments:

Followers