Thursday, September 10, 2009

Stuff kids say...



Have you seen the Franz bread truck go down the road lately? You know the one...3 trailers long. Evan calls it the Franz triple bread truck. He talks about it from time to time.

He used to say that when he's older he's going to drive HIS Franz triple bread truck to work (as a vet).

Now, his big one is, "When I am older I am going to drive the Franz triple bread truck so I can pull over and feed the ducks any time I want." Oh, and he's going to pick up Pierce!

It just makes me smile because it reminds how little he still is if THAT is his wish for the future!

2 comments:

Ross Family said...

Today Evan mentioned that Pierce is going to drive the truck, Makenna is going to sit up front, and Evan...he'll be in the sleeper!

Heather said...

Love it! Totally made me laugh.

Followers