Evan has been extra lovey to me since starting school. We're spending great quality time together with lots of hugs and kisses.
Today we happened to be hugging upstairs near the wedding photos on wall. Evan asked, "Is that you and Daddy on your wedding day?" I said yes.
"So where was I?" he wanted to know. This cracks me up, because it's so hard for kids to think of a time that they weren't the center of the universe!
"You weren't here yet." I told him.
"If I wasn't here, where was I? Was I in your tummy?"
I tell him that he wasn't anywhere just yet. He laughs and tells me that I am funny. I tell him that he is the one who's funny. (This conversation is one we've had before and it always ends this way.)



1 comment:
I can totally picture having that same conversation with Pierce ... hard concept when you are 6.
Post a Comment