Today I was preparing for a customer to stop by. Since the newest compact had just rolled out from Mary Kay, I decided to put some colors in it and put it on display. It really is the coolest thing.
A few minutes later my little boy rolls in and sees it sitting there. I've said NOTHING about this. He says, "Ohhhhh myyyyyy gooooodnessssss!" (He holds his face in his hands as he looks at it with the biggest smile on his face.)
"Mom, who is this for? This is so amazing! Who is going to buy it?" he asks. I tell him I don't know yet!
Then he calls to his Daddy in the other room, "Dad, you have GOT to come see this!" Mark comes in and stands there as Evan says, "This is so amazing Dad! This is the best compact in the whole wide world!" Then he adds, "Let me show you how this works Dad,...you just move this and it pops out this!" (The magnetic refill system IS pretty neat.)
You gotta love a kid who gets excited about the new stuff! (Even if he is a boy! He is ALL boy, I must add!)



No comments:
Post a Comment