
Evan first met Kayla at Aqua Camp two weeks ago. He came home stating that he had a new best friend and she has a nice bathing suit. The next day I got to meet Kayla. I told Evan that I thought she was probably 8 years old. He said, "Oh, I hope she's 5." (She's 8.)

We ran into Kayla and her family again last week, this time at the spray park. Evan insisted that we have a "play date" with Kayla and so I gave Evan my card to give to her Mom. We exchanged numbers and today we called them up and invited them to join us. Here Kayla is holding hands with Evan and other younger friends at the spray park. The funny thing is that Kayla's brother is 5 but the "date" was with Kayla, his
new best friend. The minute we left and got in the car he said, "
Ohhhh, I miss Kayla, I really miss her Mom. Can we see her tomorrow?"
No comments:
Post a Comment