Tonight was the last of the Concerts in the Park for the season. It's always a little sad. We look so forward to it each year. Now for the next 10 months, each time we pass that park, Evan will say, "That's where Concerts in the Park are in the summer. How long until summer?"
Evan always makes his rounds with the dogs in the park. Each time it's the same drill of questions, "Excuse me, can I pet your dog? What's your dog's name?" (petting the dog) and finally, "Thank you." Thankfully people seemed to be quite charmed by him.
Last night Evan sees a black and white dog and asks the lady the usual line-up of questions. When Evan learns the dog's name he says, "I think I met your dog last week!" The lady said, "I think you did and you brought him a stick!" Evan says, "Yup, I did. That's the dog!"



No comments:
Post a Comment