
Today is very much unlike the weather we had last week. It's rainy and cool. It's the perfect weather for a PLAY DATE! Evan and Cory have been wanting to have a real play date for some time now. It's so funny, they will have been playing together for an hour or better and one of them will say to me, "Can we have a play date?" I usually say, "I think you already ARE having a play date." This is how today started, them playing in the garage. Then Evan opens the door and says to Cory, "I'll go ask her." I knew what was coming.

Today was an
official Play Date. Cory went home to ask his Dad and his Dad said, "Yes!" The boys played for a long time: trains, train tracks, trucks, and finally went along with my suggestion to set up the fort and watch a movie. (a.k.a. quiet time) The boys had grapes, and settled in for a movie about trains!

Cory has recently lost some teeth and made some good money I hear! Thanks for coming over on a real play date! You guys had a great time! (When can Evan have one at your house?! )
No comments:
Post a Comment