Monday, November 1, 2010

I've fallen and I can't get up!

Ugh... I know. Where have I been. This blog hangs over my head since I know I have so far behind. The truth of it is, the timing hasn't been right.

I like to blog when I am in the 'mood'. That's pretty much the key to most of the things I do...I have to be in the mood. Well, when I AM in the mood, Mark has the computer (laptop) at work. They're going to get him one, but until they do, he takes ours. Yes, we have another computer at home, but it's not the one I am storing the pictures on, so I don't bother blogging.

So, today I have decided that I will THINK of events that I need to catch up on, do the writing, SAVE them, and then add the pictures and post them later. It will be quick to add the pics later, and that way, I can blog when I am in the mood. Let's see if that works!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Followers