Monday, November 1, 2010

Lost tooth...

#1 in September...the bottom one. The 'new bottom teeth' are already moved up and ready to push both of those bottoms one out.
#2...the one on the top. Pretty soon, 2 more will be gone and he'll have a big ole hole where cute little baby teeth once were.

Oh yes, Evan's lost teeth. Two of them now. One from the bottom first and one from the top. The bottom was wiggly and Evan was really nervous and had shed some tears about his worries. Then, while he was dribbling the basketball, he got bonked lightly and then, out it came. Easy. Not too much blood. A great experience.

Then came the next tooth, about a month later. The one that looked like it should be next to go, wasn't the one that fell out. Nope, it was the other one. The one that is hanging there like a snaggle tooth is still there driving me crazy. I have offered $10 to just pull it out, but he won't. ME? I would have been money motivated but he's afraid of the blood. So, tooth #3 still hangs on...at least I hope it's tooth #3.

Evan wrote a really nice note to the tooth fairy..."Dear Tooth Fairy, I left something for you. It's a tooth. I hope you can see it. Where do you live? Do you have any pets? Dogs? Or cats? What do you do with the teeth? I hope you have a nice day." So cute. It's written in his little first grade 'kid write' and the words are far from perfect, but I love it. The next day...a note,..

"Hi Evan. Found your tooth. I have a poodle and 2 fish. The tooth goes to the next baby to get new tooth."

Evan was thrilled to learn about the poodle and fish and complimented himself on thinking of a really great question. I love that there is zero doubt or question about the identity of the TF. It's REAL!

No comments:

Followers