The boys have been asking since we returned from Great Wolf Lodge, "When are we going back?!" Well, I got an email special offer that Heather and I couldn't refuse.
So we booked the room and wanted to give the boys a little gift to open to let them in on the early Christmas surprise. (We go Dec. 5-6.) We found, can you believe these cute WOLF pajamas at Fred Meyer, and you know me, I had a few coupons in my wallet so we got them for a great price!
The boys opened them up one Sunday after Heather and Pierce joined us for dinner. I thought it would be obvious what the WOLF pj's meant. Evan had hopes of getting a new Pillow Pet so when the gift wasn't that he was bummed. Coyote pj's? The lightbulb went off for Pierce and he got it! Then the boys put them on, did a little fashion show and shared some love. I love when they do that. (They are going to hate that we have pictures of this someday.)
So...we're going to The Lodge...Great Wolf Lodge. And, since it's Christmastime, the place will be all decked out. Santa visits NIGHTLY, AND it snows THREE times a day in the lodge. Can't wait to see that happen. I think we'll be packin' our little 3 foot tree to put up in our room. Why not!?



No comments:
Post a Comment