Sunday, December 13, 2009

Traditions and Surprises

It wouldn't be Christmas without toffee and this year we only did one batch. ONE! Can you believe it? We made it to share at the cookie exchange and saved a couple of pieces for ourselves. It's just too dangerous to have around! Evan loves being a part of everything that is CHRISTMAS!
An early present arrived for Evan in mid-December and was thrilled with his air hockey table. It was unseasonably cold and so the boys had to wear winter coats to play in the garage but didn't seem to mind a bit. It's a hit!

I don't have a group shot of the women at the 10th Annual Cookie Exchange (thought I did say several times that I wanted to get a picture once Mark got back, but then forgot) but I do have a picture of the cookies! It was a yummy year!


Laura's Almond Cream Cheese bars were the yummiest and nearly everyone agreed! The best!


No comments:

Followers