
A snow machine generates a flurry that looks really both live, and in pictures. I think I need to get one of those! What fun to see the snow come down and the kids scramble to catch it!

Yes, we're back at Fantasy Trail all decked out for the holidays. I love this place and couldn't resist a family outing since it was mild and dry. Rain is in the forecast
after all, and as I write this, it's raining, so I am glad we fit this activity in. Evan loves it, and truth be told, Mommy and Daddy love it too. Plus, it was Evan's last day of school, and what better way to kick off winter break?!

Evan shrinks down to have a look inside one of the many darling little houses on the trail. These people had a great idea when they came up with Fantasy Trail. I think if we ever move, I want to create one of my own! (I might need to hire someone to help me with the lights though!)
No comments:
Post a Comment