
I arranged for some holiday vacation play dates because...I have an only child who will be asking me, "What do you want to do today? Let's think." So I did some thinking and came up with some fun play dates that Evan loved. I sent an evite to his classmates to meet us at Sunburst Gymnastics and I think there were 5 families that did! Plus, we asked our friends Aliyah and Luke to join us! What fun. Better to let them climb the walls here than at home!!
Aliyah shows her skills on the long trampoline...

Brother Luke follows right behind her!

Evan loves the rope swing the best!

You can't tell if she's laughing or crying but I can assure you it was laughter and joy that was coming out of this girl! Aliyah, you cracked me up!

The Springwater Kids (less Ryder because his family had already left) gathered on the mat before leaving. Taylor and her little sister Allie on the left, and Grant down in front. His big sister Erika is in the back behind Stella.

Stella's little brother Aiden did his best to keep up with the big boys but was late getting in the group shot so here he is with sis.

The next day we invited Dylan over for some playtime with Evan. The boys went from one thing to the next: Electric train, hide-and-seek (Dylan is very good), Jukebox, lunch, air hockey, and then out to explore the stream behind our house. I knew there was a reason I keep a second pair of kid boots on hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment