The special remote control indoor helicopter from Santa was fun for the first day. Come day 2, it couldn't quite get off the ground. How do you return a toy that Santa brought?
Today I went to Radio Shack, because I heard they carry the same brand that they make at the North Pole. The salesman was very nice, called around to another store and found one. So I called Evan at home...
"This store is out of replacements, but they called the North Pole and an elf is going to make you a NEW one and have it shipped to our Radio Shack since Santa won't be coming this way for a whole year! They will have it on Wednesday!"
You should have heard Evan shriek on the phone. He repeated the whole story to Mark and Evan feels very special that an elf is making his new helicopter at this very moment.
The magic continues!



No comments:
Post a Comment