


We love our tree. We think it's our best tree yet. Mark and I have decided after years of getting gargantuan trees, that we are good with a tree a little smaller, but still bigger than most.
We went to our usual spot the day after Thanksgiving to cut down our $10 tree. We laugh about the great price every year. Going to get our tree has become a tradition, and now after TEN years of Christmases together, when it comes to picking the tree, getting it onto the car, getting it in the door and in the stand...we really are a well oiled machine. We each do our own part and anticipate what the other will do. Honestly we can get that tree up, and straight about as quickly as we can put together our tent when we're camping! We've got it down!
And,...when the lights go on, I do think it makes other trees pale in comparison. I have become so used to Mark's 'big lights' and reflectors. Now, when I see a perfectly sheered tree with little white lights, I think,..."Where are the lights!?" I love our tree!



No comments:
Post a Comment