Saturday, January 31, 2009

Word Search

My boy is growing and changing so fast. Things he couldn't do yesterday, he is doing today. I know this is the story of life but it's awesome to watch right before my eyes. We're working on tieing shoes. He's got that first step down, and can make the loop. It's the whole 'wrap around and push through' that were working on yet.

Today as we left to go to the fruit market he said he wanted to bring his markers and a couple of WORD SEARCHES. Word Searches!?

So while I am at the bank, he announces that he found CORN. There it is, in his word search, circled. Neatly too, I might add. He's circled other words too. He's like a little student back there in the backseat of my car. Who is this kid? When did he get so big? And coloring in the lines so nice and neat. Things have clicked.

No comments:

Followers