I'm sure we're not the only ones that play this game...You crack open your fortune, and pretend to read it as you make up your own fortune to share with those you're with. Evan just did this as I sat here and he sat at his table coloring. He opened a fortune cookie and said to himself (aloud) "I love you. I miss Grandma. Thank you." That was it. He didn't ask me to read what it really said. I think he liked his version and so did I.Monday, January 26, 2009
Fortunes
I'm sure we're not the only ones that play this game...You crack open your fortune, and pretend to read it as you make up your own fortune to share with those you're with. Evan just did this as I sat here and he sat at his table coloring. He opened a fortune cookie and said to himself (aloud) "I love you. I miss Grandma. Thank you." That was it. He didn't ask me to read what it really said. I think he liked his version and so did I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment