Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a difference a year can make!

Tonight Mark got Evan ready for bed tonight and they both came to ask me, "Do these pajamas fit?" I had to chuckle as I looked down to Evan's feet to see that those loved pajamas appeared to have shrunk by 6 or so inches! We all laughed. The fact is, Evan is so slim he could probably wear them until they became shorts!

Grandma Carolyn got Evan those firetruck pj's last year and it's almost impossible to imagine that Evan has grown so much in the last year but it's true. Even the jeans I bought at the start of the school year 2 months ago are looking like rising water is on the way. When Evan is just out of the bath and I see those long long long legs running around the house, I think, my gosh, that kid is ALL LEGS!

No comments:

Followers