Friday, October 9, 2009

Living on a Farm

As Evan and I were driving down the winding roads that lead us to his school we pass many farms, and animals. It's a beautiful drive and it's easy to get lost in thought on this road...

So I ask Evan, "Do you think you'd like to live on a farm like that? (Pointing) That would be your house and your barn? What do you think?"

He says, "I would like that because I could feed the ANIMALS!" (Pause) "And Pierce could live across the street and I could park my Triple Franz Bread Truck next to the barn so we can go feed the ducks!"

So then... a few days later Evan spots an Army vehicle on the road and he tells Mark and me that when he grows up he is going to DRIVE that and have a gun. At this point I step in and tell him that he's actually NOT going to do that because GUNS aren't allowed at school or at work and he's not going to war ...and that's because he's going to drive that TRIPLE FRANZ BREAD TRUCK...REMEMBER!?

No comments:

Followers