My breathing sounds like a percolator. Last night was the worst and I finally got out of bed at 3 since I was too scared to sleep. Too scared that I might drift off and that would be the end of me. My breathing is so shallow and that just scares me, especially with all of the buzz about HINI. After crying a bit, and waking Mark, I finally took a couple 5 minute naps sitting in the chair I used to rock Evan in. Thank goodness for the comfort of that chair today.
Today is day 6 and I really should be past this by now, but I am not. I have a doctors's appointment today. I am looking forward to receiving a breathing treatment and getting some meds. As if we can afford this now, but we cannot affort not to. This is beyond necessary. I called Evan's doctor to see if I should be bringing him in, they said if his energy goes down or his breathing is compromised we should. So far he is good. Just in talking to me, the nurse said she could tell that this had moved into my lungs. My appointment cannot get here fast enough.
I wish doctors offices were all open 7 days a week. The doctors could rotate or something, but nonetheless, offices are mostly M-F. We have had to go to clinics and such on the weekends and pay the price, etc. Better to get in today.
This has had me so scared.



No comments:
Post a Comment