Monday, November 17, 2008

Were it not for friends like Steve...

You know, I am so thankful for the guy who can fix anything, is there in a pinch, and offers a hand so willingly. That person in my life is Mark's buddy Steve.

You know that country song, "Find out who your friends are?" Well that's the song that always comes to mind when Steve comes to the rescue. How do you repay the favors that come along just when you need a hand? I'm still not sure. I'm just know I am so thankful.


"Some body's gonna drop everything,
run out and crank up their car,
hit the gas, and get there fast.
And never stop to think, 'What's in it for me?
or, It's way too far,'
they just show on up, with their big ole heart.
You find out who your friends are!"

Thank you Steve for being "that guy" who is there for us time and again.

No comments:

Followers