Can you believe that this was the first time in my entire life that someone has pulled my hair through a plastic cap in my home doing the home "DIY" hair thing! Pretty amazing actually! I've always gone to the salon with the exception of the time that Cheryl and I sprayed peroxide in my hair when we were in our teens. Lesson learned! That was awful!
I was a little nervous to say the least but the gal at Sally's walked us through everything we'd need, plus she said she would be at the store if we had any questions. By the end of the day, Connie and I were good friends (3 phone calls) and she asked that I please call her back when we were done to tell her how it turned out. She was terrific. I wanted to go a little warmer and a teeny bit of red was okay so long as the base was mostly brown...and so you see, it was a success. It's perfect for fall and it saved me quite a bit! I didn't attach the photos of me in the cap with 1/2 of my hair pulled through it, I figured I would spare you on that one!
So Mom, when I pick you up at the airport on the 6th this is the hair color to look for. I know you always wonder what color it will be. Now you know.



3 comments:
That is such a beautiful colour on you, Rhonda. You look great!
Rhonda, the number of freebies for your birthday WOW. IT is a terrific system and boost to one's celebration. Happy 4lst. You look great. Maeve
I'm so proud of us! We are BRAVE!
Post a Comment