Saturday, November 15, 2008

If it's FREE, it's for me...

There are so many FREEBIES to be had on your birthday if you just look. I Googled free stuff on your birthday and couldn't believe all that is out there just waiting for me. There's so much in fact, that you really can't take advantage of it, but I did a pretty good job and had fun doing it.

Free dessert and song...Macaroni Grill. (Thanks Dad for the $25 gift card. Oh, and I Googled Macaroni Grill Coupons and got a free appetizer too!)

Free ice cream...Cold Stone Creamery. (Shared this treat with Heather and Mark!) Free ice cream with 3-4 mix-ins! Yum. Dark Chocolate Peppermint something...

Free Taco Bell meal...actually, the drive through line was very long and I didn't have a taste for 'the bell' so I skipped it.

Free Gift...Sephora. I went to Sephora at the mall for my gift and received a purse size perfume spray and a generous bottle of gold shimmering shower gel/ bubble bath. It says, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!" Vanilla cupcake scented. And, Sephora wrapped it in tissue and put in in a cute bag and that always makes me feel special! Packaging counts you know!

Free movie rental...Hollywood. Had the coupon, but never made it up there. Oh well. There's always next year!

Free Lunch...Noodles & Company. Tomorrow Heather and I will go and each get our free lunch. Her birthday is the 20th and so we have a little bit of an overlap when both of our coupons work on the same day. Bonus. Yes, we're leaving our boys with their Dad.

Oh, and I still have a Baskin Robbins freebie. I think I will let Evan pick whatever he wants. (Blue raspberry ice cream and chocolate chips. yuck!)

So, go and Google free stuff on your birthday and get yourself signed up for whatever you're interested in. Some even do a free thing on your anniversary too. Gosh, ours is the day after Evan's birthday. Imagine the fun we'll have THAT week making good on the freebies!

Why not, it's free! Don't act like you don't love free, I know you do!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm still full from our FREE lunch!

Followers