In August I asked Evan to help me go through his drawers and try on clothes. I needed to take stock of what fits, and what clearly doesn't. At the bottom of his pajama drawer he found his swim trunks...size 6-12 months that were just too cute and little to part with. We kept them since they were from his very first swim class...but to my surprise...I looked up and Evan was wearing them! I laughed so hard...size 7 today, yet those skinny little legs and tummy still fit into his baby trunks. What a crack up!
Funnier still...a few days later he wanted to go out and play in the sprinkler with the kids. He couldn't find his trunks anywhere so he came down wearing these! No, I don't think so! He honestly would have wore them outside! Men / boys really do need fashion help, don't they?!



No comments:
Post a Comment