
Yes, just a little excited about camping. Now we've had so many camping trips with the Bidwell's we've lost count, but we look forward to it each year.

The weather and water were both a little chilly, but that didn't stop Evan from heading out on the boat...

One morning Evan woke and told me..."While we are here I love Uncle Steve the most, and when we get back home, I will go back to loving you and Daddy the most." (I was fine with it. I know it's all about the boat!)

Although Evan tubed last year, he was a bit nervous this year. Mark finally went out with him and had given the heads up to Steve that he would 'accidenly fall off' so that Evan could do it on his own without having to overthink it. Success. Plus, Evan thought it was hilarious that Daddy fell off...TWICE!

Times like this...they don't get any better! Love the smile on my kids face. Next year, baby teeth will be gone, and the big teeth will move on it.

The big bonus to the campsite (#7 at Oak Fork) was the bench. I love a good bench, and better yet, but it 8 feet away from a gorgeous lake! I sat here much of the trip, reading, relaxing, and watching my boy play in the water.

I love how small I feel at the Timothy Lake campsites. It's hard to explain to anyone who hasn't been there, but this pic sort of tells the story. I got up to take this pic and was happy to see that Evan was perfectly centered in it. He hadn't been there when I walked to get my camera. Steve was pulling the tube from the boat. Perfect timing...there was Evan waving and calling, "Hi Mom!"
No comments:
Post a Comment