Ah...there's peace in the house. I love it. Today we came home from grocery shopping and UP he marched (his choice) to his room. I could hear him up there playing trucks and doing his thing. This was the sort of thing that he used to do in our family room and would have to clean it up a few times a day, because, it is our family room after all! How great is this that he can play, leave it, play some more, leave it. He's outside now, but he'll be back and can pick up right where he left off
ME? I have been cleaning out drawer after drawer of scrap booking things. Ugh. Like I am ever going to scrapbook again. I love the ones that I did, but have zero interest in being buried up to my eyeballs in paper. Craigslist, here I come.



1 comment:
Yea, for loving the space that you are in.
Post a Comment