Every year we make a point to ride the Trolley here in OC. We love it. Sometimes we get off and explore the city or play in the park, other times we just get on, enjoy the ride, and come full-circle back to the car.
Today we had a new friend joining us. Sawyer is a new friend that will be in Evan's class in the fall. It's nice to be able to plan some play dates for the kids to get to know one another before school starts. Walking into the classroom will be like seeing old friends again!
Today we lucked out... I know there's a trolley schedule, but I didn't bother. I just decided to wing it and if we had to wait a few minutes, that would be fine. Lucky us. We arrived and the trolley was waiting for us! Imagine the excitement coming from my backseat as the boys told me to hurry up and park or we'd miss the trolley! (Little did they know I would just have followed the trolley to the next stop and park there!)
After a few quick pics, the boys selected their seat at the BACK of the trolley and I picked one by the huge open windows. 45 minutes of scenic OC, and commentary from the boys about every truck, train, or yes, boat, that we went by. They had fun, I had fun. Win win. Thanks Trolley guy!



No comments:
Post a Comment