Saturday, April 11, 2009

It was ALMOST a sleep-over





A couple of weeks ago, Evan and Piece were together all day. McDonald's for a play date, then over to our house. Pierce stayed for dinner and then it was just a natural progression to have him stay the night. His Mommy brought over his overnight bag. She and I were fully prepared this overnighter wouldn't really happen, but we were game to give it a try.

Around 9:00 pm, Pierce came to me and said, "I'm ready to go home now. I miss my Mommy." So we went home and then Evan cried, "I miss Pierce." (Later we learned that once Pierce got home he missed Evan too. Hey Pierce, you can't have your cake and eat it too!) Next time!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you for letting me come over there. Thank you for the dinner and dessert. Maybe next time we can do that (make it through the night). I had a good time. Maybe next time we can play the jewelbox (jukebox).
Love, Pierce

Followers