This year something is different. I am not sneezing, blowing my nose, and sounding like many other allergy sufferers. This year, I have found Veramyst. This simple little (Rx)nasal spray that feels like nothing, smells like nothing, and tastes like nothing has done the trick for me. (I have had the ones that smell like lilacs, taste like perfume, and make you have to blow your nose immediately. Didn't work.)
In past years I would wake up in the morning long before I wanted to because my allergies would kick in. In past years I would be avoiding going outside because it would only make matters worse. The nose would drip and my eyes would water.
I know my little nasal spray is working because I feel great. Mark, friends, and neighbors have been heard sneezing one after the other. I have asked acquaintances if they have a cold since they sound stuffy. Their reply catches me by surprise, "I have allergies." (Didn't even occur to me!) This is when I know it's working! I WAS that person who sounded like a had a bad head cold for months on end. I am so relieved to have found relief after suffering for so long! Oh, happy day for Veramyst!



No comments:
Post a Comment