Thursday, March 12, 2009

YES!!!!

I have subbed lots at Springwater in the last 2 weeks and have grown to LOVE this school. As I drove home yesterday, which started their 2 1/2 week spring break, I knew the anxiety of waiting to hear if Evan's name was drawn in the lottery (15 spots left and 40 had applied!) would drive me nuts. I'd heard we'd be notified by mail after the end of the month. Waiting is SO hard! I guess subbing has it's perks, and I have made new friends with the secretary and staff at Springwater because yesterday after I got home from that very school, my phone rang. It was the secretary saying, "I'm going to be your new best friend!" I didn't think they had done the lottery yet so I said in jest, "What, Evan's name is on this list?!" She said, "Yup. He's in."

So now we know where Evan's going to school. (Provided we don't move by then!) We are all so happy that Evan will be going here. I feel that things work out the way they are supposed to! Oh, happy day!

No comments:

Followers