Monday, March 9, 2009

Never leaving home

Last night as I was tucking Evan into bed he says, "I am never going to leave you Mom. I am going to live at home forever."

I tell him that he will live here a long time and then he will find a nice woman to marry and be his wife and then he'll have his own house.

To this he says, "I will marry you."

I tell him that I am already Daddy's wife and cannot be his. He gets over this after making a face of disappointment and says maybe he'll marry Maddie or Payton. (Neighbor girls)

I remind him that he will probably have lots of kids. He agrees that he'll have many kids. 4 at first and then 6 more! They he tells me he's going to name them Pierce, Aliyah, Luke...(again, more neighbor kids)

It's great to know without doubt that I am at the top of this kid's list.

My favorite thing he says to me right now is, "You're my best." I tell him he's my best too!

No comments:

Followers