Saturday, March 7, 2009

My week...

This week I actually got to teach at Springwater for the last 4 days. A week ago I was on the outside looking in. Now I have had the chance to be on the inside too.

What a fantastic educational expereince this school offers. The children blew me away with their courtesy, the parents blew me away with their kindness, and the staff welcomed in a warming way.

The last 2 days I was in the kindergarten room WITH the kindergarten teacher. She is terrific and I am glad to got to spend time with her as she may end up being Evan's teacher. Ms. Rae is waiting on some paperwork with the state to get in and so I was the licensed body in the room for a couple of days. Paperworky issues are always fun.

I got to see and do what Evan would be up to in his Kindergarten class next year. I hope we're lucky and are selected in the lottery! Crossing fingers! (And toes!) He would love this program! I could go on and on.

We hiked out to the river, a good 2 mile hike in all. The kids love Friday Field Day and saw lots of interesting things in nature. I have to say I am pooped today and was in bed last night by 8:30, no kidding. I have not been this tired in a LONG time.

I am happy to have today to spend with Evan, grocery shopping, running errands and being MOMMY!

Followers