After lunch Evan we climbed down to the water and splashed around for a bit. This place was just beautiful. If we pass this way again, I would wear my swimsuit. There was the perfect spot to sit and soak.
Mark acted like he couldn't find our "Best Western," but in the end, we found ourselved at a favorite little spot in Depot Bay. We had such fantastic views of the ocean and can hear it all night long.
We had access to our own little private beach. We were excited to check it out.
Down, down, down the stairs we went. I don't know how many steps in all. Maybe a 100 or so?
Evan took this one of the two of us. Pretty amazing to say we have 10 years of memories behind us, and many more in front of us!

The water was COLD. No surprise there! Evan had fun watching the waves come and go...
This is the view of our little beach from the top. Just amazing!
On our last morning, we's spotted a big bird on a rock way out there. After looking through the binoculars, we figured it was probably a pelican. Pretty cool. Next thing I know, this pelican has landed on our beach just feet away from us. I couldn't get over this!! Too cool.

This was a perfect weekend, that felt more like a week instead of an overnight. When you start the day at 4am, and fit so much into a weekend, it feels like it lasted so much longer. I found myself asking, "Is it still Saturday?"
The water was COLD. No surprise there! Evan had fun watching the waves come and go...
This was a perfect weekend, that felt more like a week instead of an overnight. When you start the day at 4am, and fit so much into a weekend, it feels like it lasted so much longer. I found myself asking, "Is it still Saturday?"



No comments:
Post a Comment