Evan and Pierce decided they were done picking. I think it's obvious what they really doing! I see what you're doing Pierce!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
My little berry pickers...
Each Tuesday and Thursday this summer, I have had Pierce, Ryder and Jordyn. It's been fun and they are a great mix of kids. I think it's been great for everyone around. It works for their families, as they are off at work. It works for the kids because we always have fun, and it's been great for Evan and me. We enjoy having them when we do, and we enjoy the days it's just the two ot us too.
On this day I took the kids raspberry picking. Mark calls raspberries 'the luxuary of all berries,' and it really is the truth. The berries he'd brought home the week before, didn't stand a chance, and I just had to have more.
Pierce is Evan's brother from another mother. They are best buds. Alike in so many ways, and different in as many ways too. They have a long history together since they were friends from they day they were born.
Evan and Pierce decided they were done picking. I think it's obvious what they really doing! I see what you're doing Pierce!
Evan and Pierce decided they were done picking. I think it's obvious what they really doing! I see what you're doing Pierce!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment