Mom and John just flew back yesterday and boy, what a week we had. Talk about cramming a whole lot of fun into 8 days! Never a dull moment.
I was super excited to take Mom and John on a hike I had discovered last year just one week after they had left! I knew they would love it. This was Evan's first time on this hike too and he said it was also one of us favorite memories of the week.


We also made a trip to Mt. Hood, packed a picnic, and took in the awesome scenery! What a great day we had.

From Mt. Hood, you can spot a lake just south of the mountain. I had always wanted to check out Trillium Lake to see if we'd like to camp their in the future, and after one visit, I was sold.
I think Papa and Evan would love a camping trip together. They love to go off and explore.

And, before the week was over, we headed out to Cannon Beach for our final day of fun. We got an early start, packed a lunch, shopped the down, visited the beach, and finally headed to Seaside for a little arcade action and some dinner before we headed home. The perfect ending to a really terrific week.
No comments:
Post a Comment