A month ago, we were headed to Great Wolf Lodge for Evan and Pierce's early birthday celebration. Now, every time a commercial comes on TV for GWL, Evan yells, "Pause it!" and he runs off to get his Great Wolf stuffed animal. Then he watched the commercial a few times while saying, "Yup, I remember that, and THAT, and that...do you remember that, Mom?" Then he comes up with this idea..."Why don't we do that for me and Pierce's 8th birthday?!"
I say, "It's kind of far to plan especially since you're still officially six." But, I am thinking, that sounds good to me. I loved it and would certainly plan on it for next year.
So I tell Heather about it and she said, "That's so funny. Pierce just said that he thought we should go back for their 8th birthday!"
I guess Great (Wolf) minds think alike! (Shh...don't tell the boys...but it could happen!)



No comments:
Post a Comment