On the days I sub or volunteer at Evan's school, I always take the scenic route. In fact, there's really no other way. On this particular road, I pass a half dozen little waterfalls, that I always watch for. It you're not looking, you'll miss them although you can see everyone of them from the road as you drive.
Last weekend was pretty and Evan and I were up for an outing so we went off to check out one of those waterfalls. Between packing up drinks, and grabbing jackets, his boots got left in the garage so we didn't get to trounce around in the water like we'd hoped, but we had fun anyway.
In the summer, this will probably be bone dry, but wouldn't it be fun to stand under it?!
(After we walked back to the car, we noticed that the little stream this water created flowed under the street and into this little pond-like setting in front of this house across the street from the waterfall. Then I thought, "Where does the water go...it has to GO somewhere." After closer inspection, I noticed that he house was build over a little tunnel-like bridge. The water goes right under the house into the river just beyond it. I have never seen such a thing.)



No comments:
Post a Comment