Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Questions from a 5 year old

Evan is full of questions. Good quesitons. Never-ending questions. I love this about him. People comment all the time about how curious he is and what great quesitons he asks. A trip to a photo studio or the dentist really puts him over the edge! There's just so much to ASK!

So the questions he asked the other day in the car while running errands shouldn't have surprised me at all.

"Mom, how much does a dog cost?" Figuring he wants the answer I tell him that the dog we'll get someday is a little more than other dogs since it's the kind I don't be allergic too (Golden Doodle vs. dog from a shelter). He is good with this answer.

Then, "How much does a baby girl cost?" Yikes! Yes, we'd like one of those too! Could even be a baby boy, I am wreally not picky when it comes to babies. So I say, "It depends on your insurance."

In conclusion Evan says, "Can we get a dog and a baby girl?"

Followers