Yesterday as I was snuggling with Evan at bedtime, I commented on how soft and smooth his face was. I mean, you know, that super baby-soft sort of feel? He said, "I shaved today, Mom!" OH!
Yes, this is a thing that he and Daddy do and it's quite cute. So today as I am stepping out of the shower and telling E he can get in, he tells me, "I haven't shaved yet." Oh, right, I forgot!
So just like Daddy does, he gets out the Edge shaving cream, does the lather thing and then grabs the razor that has the plastic guard still on. He shows me. I say yep. He does his thing. Looks like Daddy. When he's done, he rinses it all off, cleans up the sink, and puts things away, just like Daddy.



1 comment:
What a smile!!! I'd bet the shaving cream companies would love that!
Post a Comment