
It's SNOWING! At this elevation, it's sort of a big deal to get snow since most years we don't get any. This week is going to be COLD and we're just 2 days into it. It's
supposed to be the coldest week in more than a decade. Feels like Michigan to me!
I love our backyard all covered in snow. This area behind our home is a designated green space. This term was new to me when I moved out here from the Midwest. It looks like it's a white space this week. I love it. I only want this weather here for the week and then we can get back to our usual temps in the 40's-50's.

We could not pass up the opportunity to get out and play. At 8 am I still had pajamas on and put on my coat over them! I kept wondering where the neighborhood kids were. I mean, it's snowing! Come outside and play!

Daddy and Evan make add M&M buttons to our snowman. The hat has since blown away. Too bad, it was cute.



Since this weather is very unusual, we're a little unprepared for snow. No sled? Drag the recycle bin with a rope.
Fun is the same fun no matter what you're riding in!


This is MY snow angel. Evan asked me to make one and well, I thought it sounds fun and asked myself, "When was the last time I made a snow angel?" Then I thought, "Why not." It's kind of a liberating thing laying there in the snow doing the snow angel thing...makes you feel like a kid again. I should do this more often!
The city is in sort of lock down. Every school in the area is closed. There is even snow on the beaches. What to do? Get together with your best friend and color hair! Oh, we're getting pretty good at it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment