Sunday, April 8, 2012

Early Egg Hunt

 This was an early, early, Easter egg hunt.  Mark had an early flight for business and didn't want to miss.  I think hunt all happened in the 3am hour.  It was early!  It didn't bother Evan a bit, and we did get a nap after we came home from dropping off Mark at the airport.
 Evan always has fun hunting for eggs and finding new places where the bunny left them.
 Later in the day we spent the afternoon with the Pauli's.  Gretchen, Grant and Evan had so much fun finding eggs in the backyard.  Good treats too!
 Grethen is in Evan's class.  Her mom Carol and I have become great friends this year.  I should have a picture of Carol and I, but I don't.  She and I were born the same year and I think there's something to be said for someone who 'gets' things the same way I do.  Carol and I spend a great deal of time laughing.  And we get going, we laugh long and hard.  I think it's a 1967 thing.
Evan's basket is full yet again.  Good times.  The weather was so nice too.  It really was the perfect day.

No comments:

Followers